Available May to November
Depending on the time of year and conditions you will fish a variety of locations within Kakadu and possibly Corroboree Billabong. The rivers of Kakadu both the Sth and East Alligators, several Kakadu Billabongs and even fishing the reefs at the mouth of the Sth Alligator can all be experienced on this safaris. Usually fishing 2 days in the Fresh water and 2 in the Salt but we can tailor the trip based on conditions and your fishing requirements.
Our N.T. Licensed and Accredited Kakadu Tour Guide will pick you up from your accommodation in the Darwin/Palmerston Area at approxiamately 5.00 am ( or as arranged ) to take you to your existing fishing destination.
We arrive in Kakadu and check in to the Aurora Kakadu Resort. We then get on to the water and travel to where we will fish for that day. Lunch is served on the boat and we aim to return back to the accomodation after 5pm. Dinner is served in the airconditoned restaurant around 7pm.
On the second day we have breakfast in the restuarant around 6am and leave the holiday village around 6.45am to be on the water early. We travel up or downstream depending on the tides and where the fish are biting.
The minimum days required is two days and one night although to maximise your fishing experience we suggest you spend five days and four nights in the fantastic Kakadu National Park.
A detailed itinerary can be provided on request.
Early morning pick up, approxiamately 5am.
Air conditioned Toyota Landcruisers.
Very stable Plate Alloy Custom Barra Boats. All boats are powered by evironmentally friendly outboard motors. All boats have swivel seating and shade. Fly fishing people are very welcome.
All G-Loomis rods and Shimano reels and braid lines. Fly gear is not provided. All tackle is to be replaced if lost or broken.
Barramundi BBQ or cold meat and salad served on board. Cool drinks, iced water, cake and fruit all provided.
Hat, sunscreen, light compfortable clothing and camera(s).
Price per day per client from $675.
Prices are based on the hire of the boat and guide
- Prices are all inclusive from Darwin except for alcohol.
- Fishing gear is supplied on a you lose it you replace it basis.
- Each boat carries a maximum of 4 clients.
- Large groups can be catered for.
- Deposit of 30% to secure booking. Non refundable if we cannot fill your space.
- Full payment required 3 months before departure.
- Guide and boat with three clients, 4 days fishing, 3 nights accommodation and all meals whilst there, $3300 per person.
- Guide and boat with four clients, 4 days fishing, 3 nights accommodation and all meals whilst there, $2700 per person.
All safety gear is provided, including fire extinguisher, satellite telephone and EPIRB all on board.